Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'll BE..*has sound*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll Be
    Edwin Mccain

    The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful ? Stop me and steal my breath ? Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky ? Never revealing their depth ? Tell me that we belong together ? Dress it up with the trappings of love ? I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips ? Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above ? Chorus:I'll Be your cryin' shoulder ? I'll Be love suicide ? I'll Be better when I'm older ? I'll Be the greatest fan of your life ? Rain falls angry on the tin roof ? As we lie awake in my bed ? You're My Survival, You're My Living Proof ? My love is alive and not dead ? Tell me that we belong together ? Dress it up with the trappings of love ? I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips ? Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above ? Chorus ? I've dropped out, burned up, fought my way back from the dead ? Tuned in, turned on, remembered the things you said ? I'll Be your cryin' shoulder ? I'll Be lovesuicide ? I'll Be better when I'm older ? I'll Be the greatest fan of your life [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <bgsound src="http://webpages.charter.net/blaze627/Dawson's%20Creek%20-%20Edwin%20McCain%20-%20I'll%20Be%20.mp3" loop="-1">

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    long time ago..i used to listen to edwierd.....*G

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    long time ago..i used to listen to edwierd.....*G

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •